Re: [TenTec] FINGER TIGHT PL259

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FINGER TIGHT PL259
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 22:37:18 -0400
I live in SW Michigan, and use those on some of my antennas
in summer time.  I have the AlphaDelta switches, also, and
use a grounding buss to direct the antennas to ground when
not in use or when anticipating a lightning storm.  Ground bus
is grounded and bonded with single point grounding system, but
this takes them completely off the rig, quickly and easily.   I also
use the Amphenol brand because they seem made better.

Happy Trails.