Re: [TenTec] 425 Grid Protection Circuit

To: k9yc@arrl.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 425 Grid Protection Circuit
From: Art Trampler <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
Jim,

I had thought of the GM3SEK board, too, but the capabilities of that board are
far beyond a simple grid trip circuit that I thought I'd ask about this perhaps
simpler solution.

I am not a mindless Ten-Tec cheerleader...but I wonder why that OM so despises
the brand!

73--and I'll check in with the Amps reflector.
Art