Re: [TenTec] 425 Grid Protection Circuit

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 425 Grid Protection Circuit
From: Art Trampler <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
He certainly did, and I appreciate his naming scheme.

While I wish my stepson took interest in amateur radio, beyond some obligatory
CW learning at one time, he tends to play online games with other players (I
think of it as a note) and with a penchant for Norse mythology, and having many
friends in LA-land, goes by the moniker "Woden's Bow."

I have to remind myself...they may be killing people instead of talking about
the weather, their gear and their last doctor's visit...but at least they are
talking to one another and getting to know people from various cultures.

73,
Art