Re: [TenTec] Jupiter CW personality problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter CW personality problem
From: Mark Milburn <markkq0i@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 05:54:23 -0700 (PDT)
I've had mine since 2002 and still love it to death.  I had the
larger chip put in because I was curious and also thought it
would keep its value longer, but after a few tries with the CW
personality, I never use it.  I use the Pegasus rig control

program with it while working the digital modes, and it

works just great for my needs.

Glad you got it working.  Lots to discover with a new rig.

Mark Milburn    KQ0I
Des Moines, IA

on Skype as:  markkq0i

>________________________________

>>> possible. I've looked through the archives but don't really see
>>> anything
>>> that describes my situation.
>>>
>>> If anyone is familiar with the Jupiter and the upgrade to the cw
>>> personality and has an idea of what I am trying to describe I would
>>> appreciate corresponding off the list
>>>
>>> My email is nz8j@woh.rr.com
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Tim