Re: [TenTec] ARRL Reviews

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ARRL Reviews
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 00:34:46 -0400
Sidebar to George...

The reason some hams place such importance on charted specifications, is
because they cannot afford to personally own and test all the leading
contenders  in order to make their own assessments.  I certainly cannot.
  Therefore we seek to rely upon some sort of "objective" evidence when
researching a purchase decision.

And Man Alive ... that's a nice pile of poop you listed !!!!!

Happy Trails.