[TenTec] Steve Hunts Logic Boards for the Corsair II

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Steve Hunts Logic Boards for the Corsair II
From: "Jerry Haigwood" <jerry@w5jh.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 20:22:19 -0500
Folks,

     Some people have inquired if I could supply a complete kit of parts for
the Corsair Logic board.  I have figured out the cost of a complete kit.
For the PCB, Programmed PICs, and rest of the parts, the cost would be $54
including shipping to US.  For Canada, add a couple of $ for additional
shipping.  For the UK add $6 to cover the additional cost.   If anyone is
interested in a kit, just let me know.  If you have already ordered a board,
just figure out the difference and paypal me.  ($17 for PCB, $17 for PICs,
$20 for rest of parts)

If you don't like building things, I could build and test the board for $25
additional.