Re: [TenTec] Argosy (I)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argosy (I)
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 16:39:27 -0400
You can reduce current drain if you will use a set of unused contacts to
switch the lamps off and on. If you have the digital model, there is a
button to shut off the display, I think, and you can run the meter lamp lead
through a spare contact. I don't know about the analog Argosy's contact
nomenclature.

I would think the basic rig would draw on the order of 1.5 amps on low power
but that's speculation.

73, Mike  -N4NT-