Re: [TenTec] What Radio?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] What Radio?
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:08:48 +0200
I like Frank's point about putting have your money into the antenna system.
Many people fail to do that, and wonder why they can't get out well.

If you have restricted space as described, rather than an indoor antenna, I
would suggest using a Magnetic loop, such as the one described by Rich,
N8NDS on eHam.net (http://www.eham.net/articles/26572 ).
Rich backs up his claims with plenty of youtube video, etc.

Years ago I purchased a very expensive commercial version and my results
mirrored his.

If your HOAs won't even allow this in the yard, then I would suggest you
consider moving.

73
Rick, DJ0IP