Re: [TenTec] Steve Hunts web site

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Steve Hunts web site
From: "Mike, K9UW" <k9uw@wi-net.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 21:57:54 -0500
Hi Phil:

My browser incorporates Google's Safe Browsing App:
http://code.google.com/apis/safebrowsing/

I visited the site using IE9 (no problem), Firefox (no problem) and
Google Chrome without any red flags, but the warning popped up when I
used the Comodo Dragon browser.  I must have added the app to just the
one browser.

If you do not have this tool built into your own browser, start with
http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site= and follow it with
the URL you'd like to check out.  Steve's site can be assessed, then, by
going to:
http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://www.karinya.net

The report you get seems to contain contradictory information (go figure).

73, de Mike, K9UW
Amherst, WI