Re: [TenTec] When and where Ten Tec 418?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] When and where Ten Tec 418?
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 13:22:58 -0400
I came across that as well... in fact, I used those posts as an article in
my club newsletter (with full credit to the author, of course!)

I got the impression that the 418 is pretty much ready to go, but the 539
isn't quite there yet... and if I'm wrong on that, please correct me.

And already there are posts online on eHam and QRZ from people complaining
about them...

Anyway, I got the impression that if and when they go to manufacture, they
will be made in TN.

...wonder if I can drive the 418 with my PM2B?  <g>

73, ron w3wn