[TenTec] Century/21 Alignment tool?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Century/21 Alignment tool?
From: Kevin KJ4WLN <KJ4WLN@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 14:56:41 -0400
Hi. I picked up a Century 21 at a hamfest and rebuilt the PTO. Now it is
about 35khz low. Can someone point me to a current source for the alignment
tool? Is there a standard part number I should be looking for?

Are any of these what I need?

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/22-3915&scode=GS111&CAWELAID=220255881
http://www.hmcelectronics.com/product/GC-Electronics/18-530

The trouble is I'm not sure what exactly I'm looking for because it doesn't
seem to have a name.

This was my first attempt to repair a old rig, and I have to say it was a
lot of fun. I think I'll be looking for more Ten Tecs in the future.
I just want to get it perfect and I'm afraid of cracking that slug. I'd
also rather not just blindly buy alignment tools hoping to get the right
one.

Thanks!