Re: [TenTec] Orion's break in

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion's break in
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 22:46:33 -0500
I once heard the famous ON4UN announce that anyone being rude by calling
over other guys will be put on a list and he will not acknowledge them.
   I heard him keep that promise, too.
First rate operator.  I was thrilled to get through and have a
five minute chat... not long, but much more than the usual DX contact
where they say,  "OK...59 Michigan, 73, OM...QRZ."   Made my day.  Too
bad he could not autograph my copy of his book....    ;-)