Re: [TenTec] Original Message

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Original Message
From: Floyd Sense <floyd@k8ac.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:57:48 -0500
And if a "conservative" doesn't like what someone else says or does, he
calls them a liberal.  I think your comments are out of place here,
Mike.  There's no need to demonize someone because he doesn't share your
narrow views.  We get our fill of that in our daily lives,  and we don't
need it here.

73, Floyd - K8AC