Re: [TenTec] QRP transceivers

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] QRP transceivers
From: Don Allen <w9cw@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 15:08:15 -0600
No offense taken here at all... I just thought there was some confusion
on how the KX3 evolved.  It's actually larger than either of the other
rigs too.  It would be rather humorous if Elecraft imported a rig from
China, but I don't believe that will EVER happen.  All of their designs
are their own with input taken from many of the Elecraft faithful, and
all products are built or kitted in California.  Although I've known
Eric professionally for a number of years, the only Elecraft product I
own is a XG3 RF signal source!  OTOH, I've been a Ten-Tec owner since 1979.

Merry Christmas!

73
Don W9CW