Re: [TenTec] 566v3.026 ....Sweep Issue

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 566v3.026 ....Sweep Issue
From: Mike Stricker <info4mjs@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 16:21:38 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I just downloaded and installed v3.026 and was playing around with it.  SAF
works pretty well.  I had a bit of an issue with it because I use the display
sweep and noticed that the signal peak on the sweep display was about 4KHz away
from the displayed frequency.

I reloaded the previous version and although the display is not perfect, the
signal peak on the sweep display is around 1KHz away from the displayed
frequency.

Has anyone else observed this?  Yes, I did a MASTER RESET and RAM clear.

Mike, WA1SEO