Re: [TenTec] OII SWR Indication Off on 10 m

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OII SWR Indication Off on 10 m
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 20:55:53 -0600
Does that mean that you see something strange, too? I'm on 3.026 with
my O II and I can't believe this is a software issue unique to 10 m.
I'm simply curious as to what it may be. The internal tuner does its
thing and, when done, I see 1.4:1 on the display. On all other bands
using a dummy load I start with 1.0:1 without the tuner. After the
tuner declares a match, I still see 1.0:1.

It's odd to me that 10 m is somehow "special." I have no long
transmission lines to the dummy load. Were this a software issue,
everyone would surely see it so something special is happening with my O II.

Kim N5OP