Re: [TenTec] Some progress made! --Omni D low to no power

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Some progress made! --Omni D low to no power
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 20:12:34 +0100
Mike,

I just realized that I am messed up here in my thinking.
Scott has the Omni D, not the Triton.  I had both schematics on the desk
here, going back and forth between the two and got them mixed up.  Not to
matter.  They are nearly identical.
No problem to find filters for the Omni.  Problem solved.

My XYL was scared to death of all the tornado warnings.
She spent countless nights sleeping in the bathtub.
At first I thought it was fear of the tornados; found out she was fleeing
from my snoring!

73
Rick, DJ0IP