Re: [TenTec] adding xtal filter to the Orion

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] adding xtal filter to the Orion
From: Rick Dougherty NQ4I <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 09:12:47 -0500
Hi Barry...John Henry and I have already been talking about this issue
and he is taking it to the Engineering staff...I think you are on the
right track here....It should be fairly easy to do this
and once I have the external filter designed and built it is just a
matter of switching it in or out...

de Rick