Re: [TenTec] Corsair II RF Gain

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II RF Gain
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 15:02:57 -0400
You realize when you do this you are essentially turning AGC off and
running manual AGC.  That's the way we ran the old radios in the 50's
and the way I used to run my Collins 75A1.  I like to think the new
radios have much better AGC and this is no longer necessary.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com