Re: [TenTec] Omni-D Frequency Display Problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni-D Frequency Display Problem
From: Greg S <oldlongbeard@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 10:32:48 -0700 (PDT)
No one has mentioned static electricity build up as a cause of sticking meters.
Maybe I am the only one who has a house so dry!??

gud luck... be sure to let us know of your solution!

73-
Greg, KC8HXO

"The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all
your money."
       - The Late Bernard Meltzer