Re: [TenTec] [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] Re: Ten Tec net

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] Re: Ten Tec net
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 01:40:08 -0400
Net?     What... you say Dudley defected... and went over to the "dark
side"... ?

I checked into his net a couple of years back and felt he was the most
deliberate, well paced, patient, and polite net controller I have ever
encountered.

Is there a new new kicking up?   If so, are details posted anyplace?