[TenTec] New to Orion II and PSK question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New to Orion II and PSK question
From: "Phil Sikes" <psikes@whidbey.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:20:12 -0700
Hello all, I just picked up a gently used Orion II and am enjoying it
greatly. My question (first of many I am sure) concerns getting everything
working with PSK31. I am running DxLab software and using WinWarbler with
the Ten Tec 712 USB soundcard interface for digital communications. RTTY is
working okay but I can't seem to get PSK to key the transmitter. I am
assuming the O II should be in SSB mode for PSK. In the directions that came
with the 712 is says to set SSB menu item TX AUDIO SOURCE to LINE. That is
not one of the options on my Orion. I have Microphone, Aux or Both. I have
tried Aux and Both with no joy. The receiver does mute on transmit but no
transmitted audio goes out. Any clues as to where I am going wrong?

Thanks and 73 - Phil

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without
evidence.

Christopher Hitchens