Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC Community

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC Community
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:57:00 -0500 (CDT)
Thanks for the tip Rick. I haven't taken my shack photo yet (I plan to this
weekend), I'll make sure that my call is on display somwhere!

Two suggestions on taking your picture:

1 -- take the picture at dusk or in the evening. Less light coming in through
the windows, which makes the contrast easier

2 -- hang up a tempoary curtain or banner behind the radios, over the windows,
to block the reflection.

73, ron w3wn