[TenTec] Argosy for sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy for sale
From: Stephen Roberts <steverob@shoreham.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 08:16:15 -0400
I'm thinking of selling my Argosy. It was my first radio, but I recently got a
K2 from a ham friend at a price that I couldn't refuse. I'm not sure about the
price, but I'm thinking $350 plus shipping would be fair. It comes with the
matching power supply, battery cables with breaker and the original microphone.
It has the RF gain mod as well as an additional Key input and speaker/audio
out. It also includes the XTAL CW filter and NB filter. I hate to get rid of
it, but I'm not in a position to own multiple radios and have to make choices
as I move forward in the hobby.

If you're interested, let me know and I can send pix. I'll wait a couple of
days, then post to QRZ.

Best 73
Steve
W1SFR