Re: [TenTec] Foot in my mouth...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Foot in my mouth...
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:29:12 -0700
The same can be said about many things in life.

I'm reminded of my days as a golfer, back in high school and college.
We'd see a guy on the course with brand new clubs, bag and clothing.
He'd be lucky to hit the ball past the ladies' tee.
Then there was the old guy who had a handful of beat-up clubs.
He'd beat par on the course on a bad day.

Sorry for the non-ham analogy.

73 de Jim - AD6CW