Re: [TenTec] Radial Research

To: rmcgraw@blomand.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radial Research
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 19:10:27 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks, Bob. I have been building my own feed line for years. Several years
ago, you commented on my then Palstar AT5K & the advantage of the Measures
tuners. You also sent photos of your choke baluns. Thanks again, as that was a
great revelation for me & is how I do things now. Much better thanks to the
words of an Elmer (you)

73

Dave

p.s. What's a 37??? hi hi