Re: [TenTec] Radial Research

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radial Research
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 21:51:25 -0400
Thanks, Stuart.

I will look for the treatises you mention, and add them to the several
books I have now.   I have a pile of ARRL books, a few by a guy named
Orr, and one by Joe Carr on receiving antennas that served me well as an
SWL years ago.   I have gotten as much out of ON4UN's book on Low Band
DX-ing as I have from the ARRL Antenna Book.

My wife chides me because I read about antennas and other aspects of ham
radio, as much as I operate - I explain it is an important aspect of a
very large hobby.