Re: [TenTec] Just an observation

To: TenTec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Just an observation
From: art davis <n4uc@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:54:09 -0500
Point well taken. And a very possible explanation. It was the first time that I
had ever seen such a dramatic difference in performance of two excellent
receivers. But you are correct, I was ASSUMING that both transmitters were
clean and the BP filters characteristics were identical. After all they looked
identical, HI!