Re: [TenTec] My First Ten-Tec

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My First Ten-Tec
From: "Robert Mcgraw" <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 21:20:21 -0500 (CDT)
I think you'd be very pleased with the Orion II, the Omni VII or the much
smaller Eagle.  The radios interface easily with the amp and there
shouldn't any issues with the KAM interface.  Plus there is a wealth of
information available to you on this reflector as well as others
dedicated to specific models.

Look at the features very carefully.  They are all quite different in
each case.  Performance is simply outstanding on any of the three.

73
Bob, K4TAX