Re: [TenTec] What's wrong with the Ten Tec Scout?

To: "James C. Owen, III" <k4cgy_list@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] What's wrong with the Ten Tec Scout?
From: Stanton Bailey <obeegin@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 18:52:42 -0700 (PDT)
I had a Scout for about a year and really loved it.  It was my first Ten-Tec.
 I thought it had a wonderful receiver and I also never had a drift problem.
My issue was with the modules.  I just hated having to lug around extra stuff
or find a place to put them.  I'm messy enough as it is.
I traded it for an Eagle.  I can't say I miss the Scout.  The Eagle eclipses
most other rigs.

Stan AE7UT