Re: [TenTec] PK232 and Paragon 585

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PK232 and Paragon 585
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 06:36:30 -0400
This is timely. When I first got my Paragon I connected the Kantronics KAM
interface I was using to the Audio In/Out jacks and got RF in the audio
chain. This was easily remedied by just switching to FSK keying using the
Mark/Space and CW Key jacks and I have used it that way for years. Now just
this week my KAM has died and refuses to talk to the computer through he
serial port anymore, so I am looking at options like the SignaLink USB with
a bit of concern, remembering the RFI issues from before. Is this method Bob
mentions in use by others running PK232 on a Paragon?

=Vic=
WA4THR

Re: [TenTec] PK232 and Paragon 585
from [Bob McGraw - K4TAX][Permanent Link][Original]