Re: [TenTec] new to CW dxing

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new to CW dxing
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 08:58:51 -0700
Another option to consider, Dan, is K3ZN paddles.  I have the ZN-V
vertical paddle on order from Tony, and it should be finished and ready
to ship by the end of the month.

Lead time is about 90 days, but I'm sure that it will be yet another
machinist's work of art, as the Begali, Mercury and P-4 are.

73 de Jim - AD6CW