[TenTec] FS Very clean 962 Power Supply

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS Very clean 962 Power Supply
From: David Cuttler <davidcuttler@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:55:16 -0700 (PDT)
I recently purchase a mint OMNI V which came with a very nice matching 962
power supply. I am sticking with the OMNI V, but I already have a 35 amp power
supply that powers everything else on my desk. I was using the 962 up until
last night when I installed a new power cord I just received from Ten Tec. The
power supply works perfectly and I did not hear any audio hum, and I have been
getting very good reports on the air.

Anyway I can always use more desk space so it is up for sale for $125.00 plus
actual shipping costs from Oakland CA. It well be packed well.  I am the
champion of bubble wrap, and hard cell foam!

I prefer PayPal, but will accept other forms of payment but please check with
me first. No trades, or long term deals like "my uncle just died and I am
coming into some money."

Please reply off list.

If I do not get any interest here, it will go on QTH in a day or two.

Thanks for your interest,

David