[TenTec] Huntsville Hamfest Prizes

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Huntsville Hamfest Prizes
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 10:40:23 -0400
Hey...  did-ja know they are giving a TenTec Omni VII on Saturday, and
Eagle on Sunday,  as the super top door prizes at the Huntsville Hamfest ?

I that that is way cool.   I wonder if I have to be present to win...?

Just thinking overtime...  it would be really swell to receive notice
you won one of those !   That's over $5G worth of prizes right there, no
small lunch ticket.   Yeah... picture me in the shack dozing off in my
big chair and dreaming about winning one of those new rigs... ah...
er... um...   ZZZZzzzzzz.....   zork.... snort...bork...    (sorry, I
snore some...)