[TenTec] Scout for Sale

To: "TenTec@contesting.com" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout for Sale
From: kb4srn@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 11:22:45 -0700 (PDT)
I've decided to sell my Ten Tec Scout.  It's been sitting on the shelf and I've
only used it about 30 minutes during the past year.  I have the Scout with
Noise Blanker, Band Modules for 80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, a Ten Tec mic
and the original manual.  I do not have the power supply or the mounting
bracket.  Radio was purchased new by W1DID in 1996 and I have his original
receipts.  Radio is in very good condition with minor scuffs and scratches.
Works fine.  $500 plus shipping or best offer.  Contact off list for pics.