Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC announces new amplifier

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC announces new amplifier
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 21:45:27 +0000 (UTC)

I agree with Jack. I've been on this reflector for several years, and have
deleted literally hundreds of complaints about software updates. During that
time, I have been able to log thousands of contacts, many with new ones, & both
my Orion II & Omni VII work very well indeed. Maybe I should spend less time on
the air and more time looking for shortcomings in the finest gear I have ever
owned. I haven't even updated to the latest software yet, and son -of=a=gun, I
have been able to work D64K on 7 bands & 2 modes. Somehow I think the rig's
fine. It beats my old Heath Mohawk, HQ-170, Kenwood twins & 930, etc.

I guess I'm too easy to please

Just my 2 cents

73

Dave