Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC announces new amplifier

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC announces new amplifier
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 19:54:50 -0500
It could be a lot worse - how many rigs did Yaesu put out with the noise
blanker never fully turned off, so they had overload images on all bands all
the time?  And this happened model after model after model, even after they
were aware of the problem.  I don't like waiting for fixes either, but
sometimes, in the real world, that's how it happens.

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com