Re: [TenTec] 302 remote knob

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 302 remote knob
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:33:35 -0400
I agree.   But they had to go somewhere!  And, if they went
above the keypad, it would make the thing bigger, which
would be a different ground for beef.   (pardon the weak pun.)

I set mine to  F1-Mode,   F2-Step,   and    F3C-Sweep

I have not played with it yet, but it seems like Carl's N4PY
control program allows us to remap all the buttons on the
keypad, so maybe that is an option.   Not sure, as I usually
run the rig using its front panel knobs and buttons, but I
sometime use H4PY control program to use a TT RX-320-D
as an ersatz   second-receiver-pan-adapter.

Happy days.