Re: [TenTec] OT: Field Day Drill

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Field Day Drill
From: Jim <knightsof@att.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:39:13 -0500
As far as I am concerned.......you can talk about Field Day.....All Year
Long......if you want

the more innovative ideas the better..........In fact, Even better, we could
start a year long discussion on contesting in general......

remember one of the amateur radio creeds..is to Advance the Radio Art........

Go for it......and have fun

K4PV

Sent from my iPad