Re: [TenTec] [Drake] Logging Programs

To: "Dypete@aol.com" <Dypete@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Drake] Logging Programs
From: "w6rtw @dslextreme.com" <w6rtw@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 20:32:55 -0700
It really all depends on what you want to accomplish with it. Just logging,
Contest activity, keep track for awards, logbook of the World interface,
etc...
There are many free programs or some inexpensive ones.
Make a list of your needs and compare that to the capabilities of the
various programs available. Also, if you are looking for Windows, Mac,
Linux, etc. Will help narrow the choices.
Good hunting.
73,
Bob, W6RTW

On Saturday, September 22, 2012,  <Dypete@aol.com> wrote:
> Hi to all.....
>
> I am in need of a computer logging program. All of my equipment if 10 yrs
> or older so using computer-rig combination is a no go.
>
> It will be all manual entry.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Pete
> KB2DY
>
> Peter  Giacopelli
> "Carpe Diem"
> "Seize the day"
> "It's OK to think about what  you want(ed) to do but it's time to do what
> you were meant to do."
> "Life can  only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards" -
> Søren  Kierkegaard
> "Nature does nothing uselessly" Aristotle
> "Improvise, Adapt,  Overcome" movie " Heartbreak Ridge"
> "Remember, Progress not  perfection!"
> “Success is not something to wait for : it is something to work  for.”
> "The best way to help yourself is to help someone else"

Bob Wade - W6RTW
Riverside County RACES Deputy Chief Admin.
Riverside City Planning Commissioner
QCWA Chapter #177 Secretary/Treasurer
(951) 785-1210  (home)
(951) 285-0217  (cell)