Re: [TenTec] Dumb Omni VI question regarding split A/B,

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Dumb Omni VI question regarding split A/B,
From: "John/K4WJ" <k4wj@att.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 11:42:14 -0400
I have an Omni VI Plus. I put my rig in the split mode and locked VFO A. I
then hit the A/B button and the frequency displayed went to VFO B and it
'LOCK' lamp was out. I locked VFO B out. I then switched back to VFO A and
it was still locked out. I was able to transmit on either VFO and they both
remained locked out.

I've never owned an Omni VI so I don't know what it is capable of doing.

73..de John/K4WJ