Re: [TenTec] Corsair II PBT Question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II PBT Question
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 14:04:01 -0400
I'd put my money on the 2.4khz filter.

I worked in a paragon that sounded okay but rf power dropped off as you went
higher in freq. at 10meters only 10-15 watts of power.

Turned out to be a bad filter in the 9mhz circuit.

On my corsair II, I could never balance the sb-n and sb-r perfectly.

I'd try a different filter first.

Mike wb8vge

Sent from my iPhone