Re: [TenTec] Matching Accessories

To: Brian Carling AF4K <bcarling@cfl.rr.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Matching Accessories
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 20:41:40 -0500

On 12/26/2012 7:09 AM, Bry Carling wrote:

I understand the best amplifier model for it would be the 422 Centurion.

                Maybe that is because it is the simply
                the best amp anywhere . . .

                OK... so I am biased... I am very happy
                with MY Centurion amp.   It is very easy
                to use and seems almost bullet proof.
                No arcing.   No problems tuning it.  Works
                with any radio I have tried with it.

                My only complaint is how heavy it is!

Happy days.