Re: [TenTec] Fair Market Price for Omni VI+ will all filters&matching PS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fair Market Price for Omni VI+ will all filters&matching PS ?
From: Don Allen <w9cw@w9cw.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 21:32:59 -0600
Bob,

Most unfortunately, internal birdies wouldn't be a problem here at my QTH, as I've been fighting a S8 to S9 level line noise problem for years, and the power utility can't seem to fix it. And now, due to the proliferation of plasma TVs owned by two of my adjoining neighbors, a S9+ raspy noise level is a constant! It makes operating extremely frustrating, and frankly, almost impossible. If only I lived in the country...

73
Don W9CW