[TenTec] Orion II received is down.

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II received is down.
From: "Bill Sale" <n5ii@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 21:51:27 -0600
I worked naqp phone and I could not hear station calling me hardly at all. They
were very weak. I think I have plenty of audio. The s meter only moves a little
on receive signals. The s meter works great on transmit.  When I turn the rf
gain up or down it makes a big difference in the audio. I thought the bands
were in very bad shape but  n5ye said the band were fine. I have the band
with(BW) on 3000 cycles and BPT on 0. I see very few signals on the scope on
the front of the rig. Could my problem be one of the plugs behind the front of
the rig  not makeing good contact?
Any idears
Bill