Re: [TenTec] Wanted: 526 (6n2)

To: "Ed Purvis" <wa4njy@yahoo.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wanted: 526 (6n2)
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:51:08 -0600
The Tentec Eagle plus a Heathkit SB-200 modified for single band 6M operation would be a "killer" of a station. Use a M2 5ele yagi and you could just open the band anytime you wish.

73
Bob, K4TAX

DISCLOSURE:
This is to inform all persons, I am a Tentec Ambassador and I receive compensation according to the Tentec Ambassador program. In addition, I serve as a volunteer beta test person to Tentec for the Omni VII, Eagle and Argonaut VI radios. I hold no employment relationship, no financial interests nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect, with Tentec.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed Purvis" <wa4njy@yahoo.com>