Re: [TenTec] OMNI V

To: "Rick W" <ve7tk@yahoo.ca>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI V
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:54:42 -0600
The RX antenna switch could and does cause intermittent receive problems but has nothing to do with transmit. I speculate the issue is much deeper than that. The description "output needs to be re-tuned at the ant. tuner" is indicative of PA or driver oscillation or instability. Perhaps caused by a fault on the Low Pass filter board.

73
Bob, K4TAX

DISCLOSURE:
This is to inform all persons, I am a Tentec Ambassador and I receive compensation according to the Tentec Ambassador program. In addition, I serve as a volunteer beta test person to Tentec for the Omni VII, Eagle and Argonaut VI radios. I hold no employment relationship, no financial interests nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect, with Tentec.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick W" <ve7tk@yahoo.ca>