Re: [TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] THE ORLANDO QUESTION

To: TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] THE ORLANDO QUESTION
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:38:41 -0800
I'm sure that it has to do with the economy. All costs considered, it's very expensive for companies to send representatives and equipment to the various conventions and hamfests. Some years ago, before Scott moved on to Vibroplex, I asked him about attending our convention in southern California. Even then, he said that Ten-Tec had made a business decision to attend mainly Dayton in the future.

I have to hand it to Elecraft, though. They go all over the country to promote their products. It doesn't look like they'll be at the Yuma Hamfest, though. Probably not enough hams in attendance to warrant the time and expense.

73 de Jim - AD6CW