[TenTec] CLARIFICATION ON STATES WITH MOST CHECKINS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <tentec@mailman.qth.net>, <TenTec_539@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CLARIFICATION ON STATES WITH MOST CHECKINS
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 05:35:38 -0500
This is a revised listing and clarifying the fact that these numbers represent
the total number of people from each state that checked into the nets. I am
listing the top 5 states with the most checkins since the TEN-TEC Certificate
Program started 4 weeks ago.

More than 5 states are represented here, as there was a tie and a triple tie.

1.TN with 21 different people that checked in.

2.TX with 19 different people that checked in.

3.IN and PA tied with 13 different people that checked in.

4.IL with 12 different people that checked in.

5.NJ, NY and OH tied with 11 different people that checked in.

A total of 275 different people have checked into the nets since the TEN-TEC
Certificate Program started 4 weeks ago and there are 8 people with 8 total
checkins who will qualify for their first TEN-TEC Certificate, if they check
into both nets next Sunday.

I want to thank all those who sent me those very nice emails. Have a great week!

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets