[TenTec] (no subject)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: robert mentzer <w8ell@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:28:31 -0500
Back in the 50's we used curlers from the Toni Home Permanent kits for open
wire feeders. It gave you a 2¼ inch spaced feed line and was easy to build as
they had holes in the end that would take an #18 wire to wrap around the line
to hold them in place. I dont know if the kits are still in production but one
could make the spacers from almost any plastic rod thats is not too large and
drill holes for the wire
near the ends. There may be other kits with similar curlers on the market if
you looked for them.